What is the Association of National Account Executives?
The Association of National Account Executives is a member driven organization built specifically for National and Corporate Account Executives. Healthcare Supply Chain is more complex than ever which means your customer is more complex. ANAE gives you the opportunity to interact, network and build relationships with your customers and understand their goals and needs so that you are better equipped to serve them. We value education, and as a member, you will have access to the current trends and ever-evolving elements of the overall healthcare contracting arena.
Founded in 2006, ANAE has worked with thousands of professionals from the healthcare industry to create networking and education opportunities specifically for executives calling on GPOs, RPCs, ACOs, IDNs, individual hospitals, distribution companies and managed care organizations.
ANAE is focused on providing our valued members with the tools and resources to take your business to the next level. Becoming an ANAE member means that you have taken a step in the right direction to tap into the insight of this community of healthcare executives who believe that networking, information, communication and education are critical to understanding the industry and its current trends and the motivation and drivers of all stakeholders.
Why Join ANAE?
- Access to the ANAE Supply Chain Leader Learning Series- a monthly interactive webinar with supply chain leaders as well as executives at GPOs and RPCs
- Registration discounts to all Journal of Healthcare Contracting meetings (view upcoming meetings here)
- Attendance to ANAE regional events
- Access to a community of other National Accounts Executives where you can ask and answer questions about your challenges and successes
- Access to our online library of content, including industry training, conference presentations, and topic specific blog posts
Contact me, I am happy to answer any questions!
Anna McCormick | email@example.com | 770-263-5280