Since 2006, ANAE has worked with thousands of members and National Accounts Executives from the healthcare industry.
What is ANAE?
ANAE is a membership-driven organization focused on professional development for corporate and national accounts executives calling on group purchasing organizations (GPOs), regional purchasing organizations (RPCs), accountable care organizations (ACOs), integrated delivery networks (IDNs), individual hospitals, national and regional distribution companies, and managed care organizations.
- Attendance to the ANAE Supply Chain Leaders Learning Series – a monthly interactive webinar with a supply chain leader (view calendar)
- Access to our online library of content, including industry training, conference presentations, and topic specific blog posts created specifically for National Accounts Executives
- Regional ANAE events
- Registration discounts to The Journal of Healthcare Contracting’s meetings:
- May 10-11, 2017 in Seattle, WA: IDN Insights West hosted by Amazon Business (save $295 as a member)
- July 10-11, 2017 in Marina del Rey, CA: ANAE Annual Conference (save $369 as a member)
- September 21-22, 2017 in Houston, TX: IDN Insights East (save $295 as a member)
- November 9-10, 2017 in Miami, FL: Market Insights (save $295 as a member)
- Access to a community of other National Accounts Executives where you can ask and answer questions about your challenges and successes
If you are a Corporate or National Accounts Executive, ANAE is the professional development organization for you!
New members – Register here
1 Year Membership- $295 (Register)
3 Year Membership- $795 (Register)
Corporate Membership- $5,000 for up to 50 members (For more details on a corporate membership, please contact your Share Moving Media Rep or Anna McCormick at email@example.com).
*Disclaimer: Individual memberships are for individual employees. Membership benefits such as discounts to meetings cannot be transferred to coworkers who are not ANAE members. If you would like to extend the benefits of membership to up to 50 people at your company, please contact Anna McCormick at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about Corporate Membership. However, ANAE membership can be transferred to another individual if there is a role change.